Friday, May 23, 2014

Weekend Wedding Wishlist

I have quickly become that annoying person that all I do is talk about wedding stuff and if I'm not talking about it, I'm at LEAST thinking about it. My Pinterest has become consumed with wedding related things so I figured I'd share for anyone interested.  
one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine 

One // This adorable cover up would be perfect on a tropical honeymoon.  

Two // This hilarious tote would be essential after a bachelorette party weekend with the girls. 

Three // More wine please! Wedding planning involves a lot of wine. Why not pick up a grown up sippy cup (with your new initials of course)!

Four // These adorable versatile flats would be great for showers and honeymoon alike! (site unfortunately says they're currently unavailable. Insert sad face here. Hopefully they get more soon.)

Five // This adorable Kate Spade passport holder lets everyone at the airport know you're a new Mrs!

Six // So this bike isn't necessarily wedding related but it is for me... it matches my wedding perfectly and I can't help but love it! (Was originally found on kmart.com for much cheaper but can no longer be found on their site. Hopefully they get more.) 

Seven // A bride essential. Can be worn to a shower or perhaps even a rehearsal but I picture it on a honeymoon. 

Eight // I've been coveting these glasses for FAR too long. If I don't get them I will have to buy them for myself because I need them in my life. 

Nine // I can see this as another post-bachelorette-party item. 

Anything I missed? I'd love to see any other bridal must-haves!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...